Sunday, January 9, 2011

Toast to Joy

To hear that your mom has gone has affected me deeply and caused me to remember both your mom and your dad, as I feel that I have also lost my parents. Joy was a coach, a mentor, a respite from reality, and larger than life for me. I remember every lunch in both Ridgefield and Bovina as though they were yeserday and I will miss them greatly. I'm not sure if I made any major decision from the year I met her without hearing first what her thoughts were. I will carry her srtenght with me forever as her trust in me made me feel like a better person. With my deepest sincerity may you somehow find the celebration of her life to be greater than the mourning of her passing. I hope you truly can cherish how blessed you are to have had this remarkable woman as your mother. Please raise a toast to the rememberence of her smile for me. 
With love. 
Carl Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment