Sunday, January 9, 2011

There to guide and protect

Kimita, my adorable Kimita….

I just read your mail. I have sadness all over me.

Immediately I went back to see the pictures of the trip together. Your Mom looked so fine, so elegant, so much dignity in her presence. I do not feel she had the face of some one who was saying good by to life.

My dear, it is too late to call you. I will do that tomorrow first thing. I wish so much I could really hug you… hug you long and strong and tell you with my hug that I feel your sadness, that I am next to you now and always, that you are my true sister.

I believe there is much more to come after death, that the body gets old and tired but the spirit gets wiser and better. This eternal soul goes on with all that it learned to the next adventure were many of us will meet again with new roles in the play of evolution. If this is truly so, I pray her journey takes her to a peaceful and beautiful place. And that were ever she will be, she can still guide and protect you and you family.

All my love to you, Arnold, the children, your brother and his family. All, all my feelings and strong hugs to help a bit in this terribly sad moments.

Yours always,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment