Sunday, January 9, 2011

A dear friend

Dear Adam and Kim,
My attempt to write on the blog site was unsuccessful...perhaps for the best.   I can personally extend my sincere sympathies to you and your families in this format.  
Your Mom was a dear friend, and  I shall miss her greatly.    Our lunches consisted in part of chatting about our families, and when I would ask about you both, she would, with a sparkle in her eye, happily relate your accomplishments.  
I know she would not want me to feel so sad when I think of her, but that is easier said than done.   I was very blessed to be able to call her my friend, and am richer for having known her....she was that type of person!
My thoughts and prayers are with you both and your families at this difficult time.
My love to you all,
Susan LaFever

No comments:

Post a Comment