Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saludos from San Miguel

Dear Adam and family, allow me to extend my condolences to you. having known some time of joy's illness does not help to fight my tears for what was a kind a joy-filed soul, with immense warmth and humour. a human generosity seldom seen and a dignity which was amazing. joy has carved herself a deep spot in my heart, which no one will ever be able to erase. her gentle laughter is with me and will now be my nourishment of her warmest memories. how luck to have known her...may she be forever in peace. I embrace you in your pain, saludos from san miguel, jackie

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Joy,
    I hope you are having peaceful and joyful days. I think about you and hope you find all the love and good wishes from the wonderful people in your life to be a comfort.(written to be sent on Jan.7, 2011.)
    Dear Adam and Kim,
    I kept on thinking what to write to you during the past three days....
    Distance did keep us apart but she was always in my heart and in my thoughts. She was a very special person in this world.
    Our condolences to you and your families.
    Fitnat Saran

    ReplyDelete