Sunday, January 9, 2011

Loved by everyone who knew her


Dear Kimmie:
Pauline phoned me today with the news about your mother, and I am writing to express my own grief and to convey my condolences to you and Adam.  Your mother and father were neighbors and friends of mine for many years, and your mother was fully as remarkable a person as your father was, in every respect.  I once attended a recital she performed at Lincoln Center and was stunned by her talent and awed by the fact that this consummate musical artist could also stand out so strikingly as a mother, as a loving wife and companion to your father, as a whiz at real estate, and finally as a friend.  She was loved by everyone who knew her, and her loss is a hard thing to contemplate.  My best love to you and Adam, and Roberta joins me in sending you our total sympathy. 
Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment